2023 Silverado 1500
The New 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Silverado ZR2 Bison
Tackle The Trails.
- AEV Bison Front And Rear Differentials
- 6.2L V8 Engine With 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- AEV Bison Front And Rear Bumpers
Ready to take your off-road adventures to the next level? The Silverado ZR2 Bison Edition offers the extreme performance and capability you need to make easy work out of the most difficult terrain.
ZR2 Bison Features 1
- AEV Bison Unique front and rear differentials, transfer case
and fuel tank skid plates
- AEV Bison front and rear bumpers
ZR2 Bison Features 2
- Black vertical front tow hooks
- Body color grille bar
ZR2 Bison Features 3
- Gloss Black 18-inch AEV unique wheels
- Multi-Flex tailgate with unique black finish
- Rocker protection
ZR2 Bison Features 4
- AEV branded floor liners and head restraints
- AEV box side outer decal
Comfortable And In Command.
Inside, the spacious and functional interior offers comfort with convenience to match. And with an available 13.4-inch diagonal infotainment touch-screen and 12.3-inch diagonal Driver Information Center, all the info you need while you’re on the road is right where you want it.
13.4-Inch Diagonal Infotainment Touch-Screen
12.3-Inch Diagonal Driver Information Center
Electronic Transmission Range Selector
Bose Premium 7-Speaker Sound System With Richbass Woofer
Chevrolet With Google Built-In
Enjoy an enhanced in-vehicle experience with available Google built-in compatibility, which offers the benefits and familiarity of Google right on your infotainment system display.
The Most Functional Bed Of Any Competitor.
- 12 Standard Tie-Downs
- Best-In-Class 89.1 CU. FT. Of Standard Cargo Volume
- Available Power-Up/Down Tailgate
Flex Your Muscle.
Available on all trim levels, the Multi-Flex Tailgate offers six different functions to help improve loading, unloading and accessing the cargo bed.
Opens from the key fob, a switch inside the truck or a button on the gate.
Primary Gate Load Stop
Helps prevent extra-long items from sliding out of the bed.
The inner gate folds down, allowing you to reach farther into the bed.
The inner gate folds down into a large step for easy access, capable of holding up to 375 lbs.
Inner Gate Load Stop
Helps prevent second-tier items from sliding out of the bed.
Inner Gate With Work Surface
When opened, provides a place for a laptop or blueprints, as well as second-tier loading.
Welcome To The Top Of The Mountain.
With interior and exterior enhancements to complement the available Super Cruise™ with trailering – a driver assistance technology for compatible roads – and the standard Trailering App, Silverado High Country offers the peak of high-end truck ownership.
- (Available) Super Cruise™ Driver Assistance Technology
- (Standard) 13.4-Inch Diagonal Infotainment Touch-Screen
- (Standard) Real Wood Trim & Ares Leather Seating Surfaces
Super Cruise™ Driver Assistance Technology
13.4-Inch Diagonal Infotainment Touch-Screen
Real Wood Trim & Ares Leather Seating Surfaces
High-Strength And Hands-Free.
Available on High Country, Super Cruise is a hands-free driver assistance technology that manages speed and steering on more than 200,000 miles of compatible roads in the U.S. and Canada. It’s also functional when towing, giving you added comfort and confidence for those long hauls.
Make A Powerful Choice.
2.7L Turbo High-Output
With 310 horsepower and 430 lb.-ft. of maximum torque, the standard 2.7L Turbo High-Output engine offers impressive power and no-compromise durability. Torque on demand is delivered by the unique dual volute turbocharger, which has priority oiling and cooling to help you take on the toughest jobs with ease.
Standard on WT, Custom, Custom Trail Boss, LT, RST Double Cab and LT Trail Boss.
5.3L ECOTEC3 V8
Boasting 355 horsepower with 383 lb.-ft. of torque, it’s ready to take on almost any task that comes its way.
Standard on RST Crew Cab, LTZ and High Country. Available on WT, Custom Trail Boss, LT, RST Double Cab and LT Trail Boss.
6.2L ECOTEC3 V8
With 420 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque, this engine makes short work of big jobs — on the jobsite or on the weekend.
Standard on ZR2. Available on Custom Trail Boss, RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ and High Country.
Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel
As efficient as it is hardworking, the new available Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine offers 305 horsepower and 495 lb.-ft. of torque with 2WD towing of up to 13,300 lbs.
Requires Silverado Double Cab Standard Bed 2WD or Crew Cab Short Bed 2WD with available Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine, Max Trailering Package and 20-inch wheels.
Towing And Trailering
Pull Your Weight.
Silverado has you covered for the long haul with proven technologies like Trailer Sway Control, Hill Start Assist and Auto Grade Braking. And with 8 available cameras offering up to 14 views, you can keep an eye on what’s in tow. Plus, the available Trailering App offers customized trailer profiles, pre-departure checklists and trailer tire pressure/temperature monitoring.
- 8 available cameras with up to 14 camera views
- Trailer side blind zone alert
- Advanced Trailering System
Four Available Hitch Views
Get a better look at your surroundings for more precise alignment when you’re connecting a trailer.
Provides a close-up view of the receiver hitch to help with alignment when connecting to a trailer.
HD Surround View
Gives a top-down bird’s-eye view of the truck’s surroundings.
Rear Top-Down View
Shows the clearance between the truck bed and nearby objects.
Allows you to see the cargo bed to help with fifth-wheel or gooseneck hitching or to briefly check on cargo. Plus, Cargo Bed Zoom and Bed Hitch Guidance help you hitch up more easily.
Six Available Driving Views
Camera views to help support vehicle and object views around your truck and trailer.
Allows the driver to virtually “see through” a compatible trailer.
Front Camera View
Displays a view in front of the truck with available guidelines to assist with parking and tight maneuvers.
Pic-In-Pic Side View
Combines two views – the Rear Side View and the Rear Trailer View. Requires available Chevrolet Accessory Camera.
Rear Camera Mirror
An available dual-function camera-based rearview mirror that provides a wider, less-obstructed field of view than a traditional rearview mirror.
Rear Trailer View
Uses an available accessory camera to show objects behind a compatible trailer. Trailer Angle Indicator with Trailer Guidelines shows your current path. A second set of guidelines shows where the trailer will go based on steering inputs.
Inside Trailer View
Allows the driver to monitor trailer contents or cargo using an available Chevrolet Accessory Camera that can be installed in the trailer.
Four Available Parking Views
Maneuver through tight parking lots and along curbs with ease.
Rear Camera View
Displays a view behind the truck with available guidelines to assist with parking and tight maneuvers or to hitch a trailer.
Rear Side View
Provides a line of sight down each side of the truck and trailer via a split screen. This view of available while in Drive or Reverse and includes a turn signal-activated biasing view and a Trailer Length Indicator.
Rear Side View (Turn Signal Activated)
With a compatible trailer attached and a turn signal activated, this view will show a full screen down the side of the truck along with a Trailer Length Indicator to aid in lane-change maneuvers by visually showing obstructions with the trailer in adjacent lanes.
Front Side View
Shows the position of the front tires when parking and during tight maneuvers.
Front Top-Down View
Provides a top-down view of the hood, bumper and front tires for tight maneuvers in parking lots or along curbs. Includes guidelines that can be turned on or off as necessary.
CONFIDENCE COMES STANDARD.
Every 2023 Silverado comes with standard Chevy Safety Assist, a package of six advanced safety and driver assistance features designed to help give you added peace of mind every time you get in your truck.
(Standard) Forward Collision Alert & Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action
- This feature can also provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- When traveling at speeds below 50 mph, Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or to enhance the driver’s hard braking
(Standard) Front Pedestrian Braking
- At speeds below 50 mph during the daytime, this feature can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- It has limited nighttime and low-visibility performance
(Standard) Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
- Uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
(Standard) Following Distance Indicator
- Displays the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following
- This feature can help you decide if you’re following much too closely
(Standard) Intellibeam® High Beam Assist
Can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions.
New 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 – Gallery
2023 Silverado 1500 – Available Model Trims
Product information may feature optional equipment and accessories. Please see Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick Of Georgetown for specific product availability.