The New 2023 Chevrolet Suburban
Space with a purpose.
The premium cabin with spacious seating for up to nine feels like a private suite. There’s plenty of space and versatility for both your passengers and their cargo. With first-class comfort and style, the 2023 Suburban caters to the entire crew.
Available on LS with optional front bench seat.
Best-In-Class Max Cargo Volume
Generous Second- And Third-Row Leg Room
Impossible to ignore.
Deluxe in size, this SUV makes a perfect venue for hauling a soccer team or going on date night. Suburban comes in six unique trims, rolls on 18-inch wheels and is beautifully appointed with just the right amount of flash.
Available Super Cruise™ Driver Assistance Technology
The freedom of driving hands-free.
Leave the stress of your daily drive behind. Enjoy hands-free driving and trailering across 200,000 miles of compatible roads in the U.S. and Canada, with available Super Cruise driver assistance technology. Available on Premier and High Country.
An available 10.2-inch diagonal screen paired with available Google built-in allows you to get things done hands-free with voice commands. The available Wi-Fi® connection helps give passengers access and entertainment during every ride.
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System
- Available Dual 12.6-Inch Diagonal LCD Touch-Screen Displays
- Available 12-Inch Diagonal Reconfigurable DIC
Advanced Trailering System with four available trailer views.
This available feature provides an in-vehicle app with Rear Trailer, Inside, Transparent Trailer and Picture-in-Picture views for enhanced towing visibility. Extra conveniences like customized trailer profiles, pre-departure checklists and trailer tire pressure/temperature monitoring keep you ready when it’s time to head out for the weekend.
Google built-in compatibility offers a helpful, personalized and seamless way to enhance your in-vehicle experience. Google Assistant helps you make calls, set reminders, change the temperature in the vehicle and more, hands-free. Google Maps gets you the information you need on your drive, including live traffic updates and automatic rerouting. And with Google Play, you can easily download some of your favorite apps in your vehicle just as you would on your phone.
The available class-leading 15-inch diagonal multi-color Head-Up Display can project turn-by-turn directions, safety alerts (if equipped) and incoming calls onto the windshield.
Whether you’re maneuvering into a tight space or just need help seeing what’s behind you, Suburban offers up to 13 available camera views to help you drive with confidence.
Your favorite features at your fingertips.
The myChevrolet Mobile App remote technology now comes standard on select Chevy vehicles. Access all our remote functions and diagnostic resources for 3 years through the Remote Access Plan.
See how diesel dominates.
Engineered with large SUVs in mind, the available Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel is smart, smooth and balanced. Paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission, it helps give Tahoe and Suburban a responsive driving feel.
Whether you’re pulling your boat out to the lake or on a long road trip with the family, the available Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel has you covered. It’s got 460 lb.-ft. of torque, especially at the low end where you need it most.
Tahoe with the available 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine offers an EPA-estimated 21 MPG city and 28 MPG highway, while Suburban offers up to an EPA- estimated 21 MPG city and 27 highway. It’s no surprise that Tahoe and Suburban are the most fuel-efficient Large SUVs in their class.
Offering a highway range of up to 672 miles on Tahoe and 756 miles on Suburban, these full-size SUVs are engineered for the long run.
Tahoe and Suburban utilize innovative technologies to optimize performance and durability, while sound absorption materials and a tuned-air induction system help keep it quiet for a more refined and comfortable drive.
5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management
- EPA-estimated 20 MPG highway1
- 355 horsepower and 383 lb.-ft. of torque
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Standard on LS, LT, RST, Z71 and Premier
6.2L EcoTec3 V8 With Dynamic Fuel Management
- EPA-estimated 20 MPG highway2
- 420 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Standard on High Country. Available on RST, Z71 and Premier
Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-Diesel
- EPA-estimated 27 MPG highway3
- 277 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Available on LS, LT, RST, Premier and High Country
1With 5.3L EcoTec3 engine EPA-estimated MPG city/highway 15/20 (2WD), 15/19 (4WD).
2With 6.2L EcoTec3 engine. EPA-estimated MPG city/highway 14/20 (2WD), 14/18 (4WD).
3With 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine. EPA-estimated MPG city/highway 21/27 (2WD), 20/26 (4WD).
There’s no doubt, Suburban delivers. Harnessing the power and torque to haul up to 8,300 lbs. of cargo, this SUV goes from a stop to highway speeds with ease. With efficiency-enhancing Dynamic Fuel Management technology, you’ll have the mix of capability and efficiency you need.
- Available Magnetic Ride Control
- More Powertrain Options Than Any Competitor
- Two V8 Options
With 5.3L V8 engine (2WD) and available Max Trailering Package. Maximum trailering ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The trailering capacity of your specific vehicle may vary. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can trailer.
First-in-class available Four-Corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension
Available on Z71 and High Country, the first-in-class Four-Corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension optimizes ride height and comfort by adjusting the suspension to road conditions. The system is able to adjust the vehicle’s height to provide more clearance or lower it to enhance aerodynamics and improve efficiency. When parked, the vehicle can also be lowered to make getting in and out easier.
Standard Chevy Safety Assist
Your safety is a big priority.
Suburban comes standard with Chevy Safety Assist, a suite of six advanced safety features to help give you and your passengers added peace of mind.
(Standard) Forward Collision Alert and Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- When traveling at speeds below 50 mph, Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
(Standard) Front Pedestrian Braking
- The system can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly in front of you
- Provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- Works at speeds below 50 mph during the daytime
- It has limited nighttime and low visibility performance
(Standard) Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
- Can provide brief, gentle steering wheel turns to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines so you can steer to stay safely in your lane
- If needed, you may also receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or if the system detects you may be intentionally steering
(Standard) Following Distance Indicator
- Can provide you with the gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following
- This can help you decide if you are following much too closely
(Standard) IntelliBeam® High Beam Assist
Automatically turns the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions.
(Available) Adaptive Cruise Control
(Available) Rear Cross Traffic Alert
(Available) Lane Change Alert With Side Blind Zone Alert
(Available) HD Surround Vision
(Available) Safety Alert Seat
(Available) Onstar® Safety & Security
New 2023 Chevrolet Suburban – Gallery
2023 Suburban – Available Model Trims
Product information may feature optional equipment and accessories. Please see Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick Of Georgetown for specific product availability.