The New 2023 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Caught you looking.
Small SUV, big personality. Available in a variety of eye-catching styles, this ride draws all the right kind of attention.
Trailblazer is surprisingly spacious for a small SUV. Features like the reversible two-tier adaptable cargo storage system give you plenty of room for your things. What’s more, the front passenger seat folds flat when you want to haul items up to 8.5 feet long.
- 8.5 FT. Max Cargo Length
- 2-Level Load Floor
Flexible seating configurations maximize space and functionality. And because Trailblazer has best-in-class rear-seat leg room, your passengers and their cargo can always fit comfortably.
- Seats Up To 5
- Front Passenger And Second-Row Flat-Folding Seats
- 40/60 Second-Row Split-Folding Seats
Available Hands-Free Liftgate
If you find yourself shorthanded loading your SUV, you can open or close the available hands-free power liftgate with a gentle kicking motion.
- Logo Projection Light
- Programmable Liftgate Height
Select your sidekick.
Get sporty with RS.
The sleek and sporty RS features an ECOTEC® 1.3L Turbo engine, 18-inch high-gloss Black machined-aluminum wheels and a dual-outlet exhaust.
Venture off-road with ACTIV.
ACTIV features an ECOTEC® 1.3L Turbo engine and comes with sport terrain tires, a suspension tuned for off-road capability and a functional front skid plate.
The gusto to go.
Trailblazer offers the power and efficiency to take you uptown, out of town and everywhere in between. And with 3 drive modes – Normal, available All-Wheel Drive (Snow on FWD) and available Sport – you’ll have the traction you need when you need it.
- Three Drive Modes Available
- 174 LB.-FT. Avail. Max Torque
- Available AWD
Tech with no strings attached.
Wireless Phone Integration
Want a simple way to connect? Wireless Apple CarPlay® and wireless Android Auto™ compatibility let you interact with certain features of your smartphone right from the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system.
Available Wireless Device Charging
Like to keep your gadgets fully charged and ready to go? With the Technology Package, available on ACTIV and RS, a convenient charging pad lets you power up a compatible mobile device wirelessly.
Enjoy commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, comedy, weather and more with SiriusXM, standard on all 2023 Trailblazer models.
Available Alexa Built-In
Now you can get Alexa Built-In right in your vehicle. Just ask Alexa to stream your favorite music, add to your Amazon shopping list and even connect with your smart home devices while you’re out and about.
Smart safety features for feel-good driving.
The 2023 Trailblazer comes standard with Chevy Safety Assist, a package of six advanced safety and driver assistance features that help you hit the road with confidence.
Forward Collision Alert and Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- When traveling at speeds below 50 mph, Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
Front Pedestrian Braking
- At speeds below 50 mph in the daytime, the system can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- Provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- Has limited nighttime and low visibility performance
Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
- The system uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you are using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
Following Distance Indicator
- Can provide you with the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following
- This can help you decide if you’re following much too closely
Intellibeam® High Beam Assist
Can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions.
(Standard) Rear Vision Camera
(Standard) Teen Driver Technology
(Standard) Rear Seat Reminder
(Standard) 10 Airbags
(Available) Lane Change Alert With Side Blind Zone Alert
(Available) Rear Cross Traffic Alert
(Available) Adaptive Cruise Control
(Available) HD Rear Vision Camera
(Available) Onstar® Safety & Security Coverage
New 2023 Chevrolet Trailblazer – Gallery
2023 Trailblazer – Available Model Trims
Product information may feature optional equipment and accessories. Please see Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick Of Georgetown for specific product availability.