The New 2024 Chevrolet Blazer
2024 Chevrolet Blazer Available Trims
Meet The A-Lister of SUVs
Two-Toned Black Roof
Stand Out Whenever You Head Out
Grille & Fascia
The distinctive grille and front fascia give the 2024 Blazer a sporty façade that demands attention.
LED Daytime Running Lamps
Sleek LED daytime running lamps are standard on all models, so you can be seen wherever you go.
Just like the LED daytime running lamps, the bold taillamps are standard on all models.
Tech That’s With You All The Time
- Remote Start Standard
- Wireless Charging Available
- Adaptive Cruise Control Available
Experience The Power of Connection
With our impressive suite of Connected Services, you can simplify your daily routine and stay connected with a touch of a finger through the myChevrolet Mobile App or from your vehicle using the 10.2-inch diagonal HD color touch-screen.
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot: Use up to 7 devices with available high-speed connectivity
- Voice Service: Control vehicle features with your voice
- In-Vehicle Apps: Enhance your driving experience with entertainment and information apps
More Than Enough Room For More
With spacious seating for up to five and cargo room to spare, this sporty midsize SUV doesn’t compromise space for style.
- 60/40 Second-Row Split-Folding Seat Standard
- 64.2 Cu. Ft. Max Cargo Volume Standard
- Sliding Rear Seats Standard
- 20-inch gloss Black-painted aluminum wheels with Red accents
- Black Blazer badges with Red outline and Redline decals
- Black grille, header bar, mirror caps, door handles, front and rear Chevrolet bowtie emblems
- Available in Summit White or Black exterior colors with Jet Black interior
- Available on 2LT and 3LT
- 18-inch high-gloss Black-painted aluminum wheels
- Black grille and gloss Black grille bar
- Black front and rear Chevrolet bowtie emblems, mirror caps and roof rails
- Available on 2LT and 3LT
- Twin-Clutch Advanced All-Wheel-Drive System Available On RS
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Up To Five Drive Modes
- EPA-estimated 29 MPG highway (FWD)
- 228 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque
- Standard on 2LT, 3LT and Premier
Available 3.6L V6
- EPA-estimated 26 MPG highway (FWD)
- 308 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque
- Standard on RS; available on 3LT and Premier
Meet your modes
When properly equipped, Driver Mode Selector allows you to adjust your vehicle’s performance on challenging road surfaces with the simple turn of a dial.
- AWD Available
- Off-Road Available
- Tow/Haul Available
- Snow/Ice Available
Make Safety Your Style
Blazer comes standard with Chevy Safety Assist, a suite of six advanced safety features, that work together to help you stay safe when you set out on the road.
Forward Collision Alert and Automatic Emergency Braking
Front Pedestrian Braking
Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
Following Distance Indicator
IntelliBeam® High Beam Assist
Additional Safety and Driver Assistance Features
There’s a lot more to the Chevy safety story, and we’re committed to making sure you can start every drive with some peace of mind.
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Safety Alert Seat
- OnStar® Safety & Security coverage
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Teen Driver Technology
- 7 airbags
New 2024 Chevrolet Blazer – Gallery
Product information may feature optional equipment and accessories. Please see Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick of Georgetown for specific product availability.
* MSRP excludes destination & handling fees, tax, title, license and registration. Images may include optional equipment and accessories at extra cost.
** EPA-estimated mpg ratings. Your mileage may vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive.