The New 2024 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
2024 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Available Trims
11 Interior Color Options
Available Convertible Engine Appearance Package
with Window Under Tonneau and Engine Cover
Retractable Hardtop Roof
Top Down, Performance Up
Welcome to the Winner’s Circle
Set your expectations – and immediately exceed them. With a balanced mid-engine design, Z06 puts most of its power to the rear wheels, where it matters most.
- BLOCK/LUBE SYSTEM: 4.4 in./111.76 mm bore centers with 4.1 in./104.25 mm bore help continue a rich heritage of Chevrolet small block engines. Continuously variable flow delivery coupled with six scavenge stages helps ensure optimal oil delivery for the ultimate in track capability.
- FLAT-PLANE CRANK: A flat-plane crankshaft allows balanced bank-to-bank air flow and provides low rotational inertia. Lightweight forged titanium connecting rods, and low-profile forged pistons allow rapid rpm changes as well as high engine speeds.
- DOHC VALVETRAIN: Titanium intake valves with dual valve springs enable precise valvetrain control at high engine speeds, providing optimal track performance.
- CYLINDER HEADS: Ports and combustion chambers have been CNC machined for improved airflow, giving the Z06 race car control for engine breathing and combustion.
- AIR INTAKE: Dual throttle bodies and triple-tuning valves enable more airflow and optimize engine breathing at high speeds.
Serious stopping power
With great power comes the need for great stopping ability, and the standard 6-piston front/4-piston rear brakes are designed to give you just that. Available 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc carbon ceramic brakes provide state-of-the-art braking performance for every twist and turn of the track.
- LT6 5.5L Mid-Engine with Flat-Plane Crankshaft
- 8600 rpm Redline
Magnetic Selective Ride Control™ 4.0
This standard advanced damping system reads the road every millisecond and adapts in as little as 10–15 milliseconds, giving you the confidence and control to push harder while staying planted to the asphalt.
8-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission
When milliseconds count, you want a transmission with lightning-quick shifts. The 8-speed dual-clutch transmission is designed to provide just that. It combines the smoothness of an automatic with the action and control of a manual.
Available Performance Data Recorder
Up your driving game with this digital performance coach. Capture acceleration speed, braking, gear choice, sound and more in crisp 1080p.
Conquer the air
Discover the breakthroughs achieved by top designers on the Corvette team while developing Z06 aerodynamics and track performance.
The beauty within the beast
The thrill of racing meets stunning design and craftsmanship. See how meticulous attention to detail elevates the visceral and emotional experience of driving the ultimate supercar – Z06.
The buzz is intense
Watch epic footage of Z06 as it accelerates around the track and roars through open roads. Get your supercar fix and a lot more to come from the Corvette Academy.
Purpose and promise
Hear from the passionate engineers and designers who developed this masterpiece as they explain how Z06 amplifies the Corvette legacy and describe how they put the world on notice with the ultimate supercar.
A man with a vision – Zora Arkus-Duntov, the father of the Corvette – dreamed of bringing to life a mid-engine Z06. This retrospective travels through generations of Corvette development and dives into how Zora’s dream has finally come to life.
Z07 Performance Package
Track Born, Street Ready
Start your own legacy with the available Z07 Performance Package.
41 LBS. Weight Savings
Carbon-Fiber High-Wing Rear Spoiler And Carbon-Fiber Ground Effects
Michelin® Pilot® Sport Cup 2 Summer-Only Tires with Available Carbon-Fiber Wheels
Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Form and Function
The striking exterior of Z06 is as head-turning as it is functional. The standard ground effects and spoiler optimize aerodynamic drag and powertrain cooling efficiency. Replaceable spoiler wickerbills, rear brake cooling ducts, removable front fascia panel and front underwing stall Gurneys increase downforce, keeping Z06 poised and planted as you round the track.
- Quad Center Exhaust
- Engine Appearance Package with Carbon-Fiber Trim and Engine Lighting on Coupe
- Wide Fenders, Quarter Panels and Fascias
Ride the wind
The retractable hardtop roof flows seamlessly into the body design, so performance stays high when the top comes down.
Lap after lap of luxury
Inspired by fighter jets, the Z06 cockpit combines pure craftsmanship with racing technologies designed to keep you ahead of the pack.
Available Carbon-Fiber Interior Trim
Available Level 2 Carbon-Fiber Interior Trim
Available Stealth Interior Trim Package
Cutting-Edge Command Center
The available Performance Data Recorder can help you become a better driver, and with an available Head-Up Display, you’ll never lose sight of the track ahead.
- 12-inch Reconfigurable Digital Instrument Display
- Wireless Charging Available
- 8-inch Diagonal HD Color Touch-Screen Display and Google built-in
New 2024 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 – Gallery
Product information may feature optional equipment and accessories. Please see Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick of Georgetown for specific product availability.
* MSRP excludes destination & handling fees, tax, title, license and registration. Images may include optional equipment and accessories at extra cost.
** EPA-estimated mpg ratings. Your mileage may vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive.