The New 2024 Chevrolet Equinox
2024 Chevrolet Equinox Available Trims
Keeps You Moving
1.5L Turbocharged Engine
Available Hands-free Power Liftgate
with Chevy Emblem projection
Available Panoramic Sunroof
To The Nines
With a spacious, details-focused interior and a distinctively stylish exterior, the 2024 Equinox is an SUV that makes a huge impression on anyone who drives it — or simply crosses its path.
- 19″ Dark Android-painted aluminum wheels
- LED headlamps
- Black bowtie emblem and badging
- Gloss Black mesh grille and surround
- Unique lower fascia with body-color inserts
- Gloss Black roof rails
- Gloss Black window surround
- Jet Black cloth seats
- Available leather-appointed seating
- Red stitching
- Black Ice chrome accents
- Black headliner
Fits Right In
- Max Cargo Volume: 63.9 cu. ft.*
- Hidden Storage Under rear cargo floor
- Folding 60/40 Split-Bench Seat 2nd row
*With rear seats folded flat. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
Bringing Safety Features To Your World
A more confident journey begins with standard Chevy Safety Assist, a suite of six advanced safety and driver assistance features.
Forward Collision Alert and Automatic Emergency Braking
Front Pedestrian Braking
Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
Following Distance Indicator
Intellibeam® Auto High Beams
Making Strong Connections
The standard Chevrolet Infotainment System1 is your hub for connected technology that seamlessly integrates your smartphone’s apps, music and more with your vehicle.
- Compatible: Wireless Apple CarPlay®2 and Wireless Android Auto™3
- Available: Alexa Built-In4
- Available: Wi-Fi®5
1Chevrolet Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
2Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay, iPhone, Siri and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
3Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. To use Android Auto on your car display, you’ll need an Android phone running Android 6 or higher, an active data plan, and the Android Auto app. Google, Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google LLC.
4Functionality is subject to limitations and varies by vehicle, infotainment system and location. Select service plan required. Certain Alexa Skills require account linking to use. Amazon, Alexa and all related marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates. Visit onstar.com for additional details.
5Service varies with conditions and location. Requires active service and paid AT&T data plan. Visit onstar.com for details and limitations.
It’s Go Time
Not only does Equinox have powerful looks, it has the goods under the hood to make every trip fun and everyday driving exciting.
- EPA-EST. 26/31* MPG City/Highway
- Turbocharged: 1.5L Engine
- Available: Switchable AWD
*EPA-estimated 26 MPG city/31 highway with 1.5L engine (FWD).
Delivers cool style and presence to any street, day or night.
- 18″ gloss Black aluminum wheels
- 18″ all-season blackwall tires
- Front and rear Black bowtie emblems
- Body-color mirror caps
- Unique Black grille
- Available on LS
Pushing street style to the limits.
- 19″ Black wheels with Red accents and Black center caps
- 19″ all-season blackwall tires
- Black bowtie emblems and badges with Red outline
- Redline decals on exterior mirrors
- Redline-specific Black grille
- Black window surround and door handles
- Black Ice interior accents
- Available on Premier
New 2024 Chevrolet Equinox – Gallery
Product information may feature optional equipment and accessories. Please see Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick of Georgetown for specific product availability.
* MSRP excludes destination & handling fees, tax, title, license and registration. Images may include optional equipment and accessories at extra cost.
** EPA-estimated mpg ratings. Your mileage may vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive.