The New 2024 Chevrolet Trax
2024 Chevrolet Trax Available Trims
Dressed to impress.
The choice is yours. Whether you pick the modern, muscular ACTIV or the ultra-sporty RS, you can be sure you’re getting the perfect vehicle to complement your style.
Muscular, Monochromatic Exterior
18-inch Black Aluminum Wheels
Black Grille With Titanium Chrome Accents
Unique Interior Accents
Wrapped Heated Steering Wheel
Sleek, Sporty Exterior
19-Inch Machined Two-Tone Wheels
Black Grille and Unique Badging
Red Interior Accents
Flat-Bottom Heated Steering Wheel
The wire-free small SUV.
With its tech-forward design, Trax offers an array of innovative features that fit every modern driver’s lifestyle.
Standard Wireless Apple Carplay™
Available 8-inch Diagonal Driver Information Center
Available 11-inch Diagonal Display Screen
Available Keyless Open
Available Adaptive Cruise Control
Available Wireless Charging
Confidence looks good on you.
Trax comes with an impressive array of safety features, starting with standard Chevy Safety Assist, a suite of six advanced features designed to help keep you safe on the road. Trax also includes available Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, giving you added peace of mind.
Forward Collision Alert and Automatic Emergency Braking
Automatic Emergency Braking
- At speeds below 50 mph, Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
Forward Collision Alert
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you if it detects a potential front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Can also provide a tailgating alert if you’re following a detected vehicle much too closely
Front Pedestrian Braking
- At speeds below 50 mph during the daytime, this feature can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- Provides pedestrian alerts and can automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- Limited nighttime and low-visibility performance
Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
- Uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when it detects you are unintentionally drifting out of your lane lines
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or when it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
Following Distance Indicator
- Displays the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following
- Designed to help you maintain a safe following distance
Intellibeam® High Beam Assist
At speeds above 25 mph, can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beams on or off according to surrounding traffic conditions.
Comfort & Capability
The small SUV that’s ready for big, big things.
Designed to help keep your cargo secure and your passengers comfortable, Trax combines head-turning looks with impressive capability. Its 1.2L turbo engine makes it fun to drive, and with a GM-estimated 30 MPG combined fuel economy, that fun will have fewer stops.
Comfortable Seating for 5
Standard Active Noise Cancellation
Up to 54.1 Cu. Ft. Max Cargo Space
New 2024 Chevrolet Trax – Gallery
Product information may feature optional equipment and accessories. Please see Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick of Georgetown for specific product availability.
* MSRP excludes destination & handling fees, tax, title, license and registration. Images may include optional equipment and accessories at extra cost.
** EPA-estimated mpg ratings. Your mileage may vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive.